Upcomming Services in the next 14 days
|Sunday, 20th September 2020||10:00 AM||Holy Communion||Sixteenth Sunday after Pentecost||Deane|
|Sunday, 27th September 2020||10:00 AM||Holy Communion - Simplified||Seventeenth Sunday after Pentecost||North Waltham|
|Sunday, 27th September 2020||12:00 PM||Harvest Service||Seventeenth Sunday after Pentecost||Steventon|
The Church continues to be alive and active.
(see Events section for local updates)
Due to the current COVID 19 pandemic a reduced Sunday service rota is offered across the Benefice, however the churches are generally open for quiet, individual, private prayer and contemplation every day. (between approx. 9am & 5pm).
Please do not use the buildings to meet with other people for a chat – the churchyard is a great place to do this.
Please be aware that you enter the church at your own risk, so it is your responsibility to take whatever precautions you consider appropriate, but as a minimum we ask that:
- please use face coverings during services
- upon arrival at church you make use of the hand sanitizer provided.
- common sense is used to maintain 2m social distancing from other people who may be using the church at the same time as you. There should be only one person (or family) to a pew, so if a particular pew is already occupied then please avoid the pews immediately in front or behind.
- you try to avoid touching surfaces and objects within the church.
- Please let us know ASAP if you have visited our building and subsequently develop symptoms of, or test positive for Covid19.
Although our benefice is in vacancy at the present time, we are being supported by Rev James Russell. Please visit the contacts page at this link. [Contacts]
You may also like to access one of the many electronic resources to help keep us together as a worshipping community. Please use this link [Resources]
We will be following Church regulations and guidelines for Public Worship with regard to safety and hygiene procedures. It is fully understood that, for a variety of reasons, not everyone will want to join in public worship yet. Please only join the services when it feels right for you.
“Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength . . . Love your neighbour as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these.”