Holy Trinity & St. Andrew, Ashe
The Church of Holy Trinity and St Andrew, Ashe is listed Grade II as a building of special architectural or historic interest. It is a very fine nineteenth century church at the heart of the historic centre of Ashe with a particularly fine bell tower. Major rebuilding of the church was carried out between 1878 and 1879 by the architect George Gilbert Scott. The church is blessed by some splendid stained glass, the work of Charles Kempe and of national significance.
The church is used regularly for worship on two Sundays of each month and for weddings, funerals and baptisms.