The Parish Church of North Waltham is St Michael’s, on the south side of the village. There has been Christian worship in North Waltham since around 1200AD and the Church still plays an important part in village life with services every Sunday, and church members are represented in most village groups. The present building dates back to 1865 when it was rebuilt following collapse of the South wall and chancel arch in about 1850. However, it contains enough original masonry to show the development of the building through the Norman and Gothic periods.
The building is used every Sunday for worship and also during the week for weddings, funerals and many other activities. including Messy Church and children’s holiday clubs.
St. Michael’s Church supports Basingstoke Foodbank (part of the Trussell Trust) with donations of food and Christmas shoe boxes. To learn more about their work follow this link: